Monday, September 21, 2009

Exciting Monday Updates

A few fun things to update everyone on. The first, I have sold my jeep! No longer are Nikki and I driving our vehicles that have created so many memories. She is now driving a bright light blue Volkswagon Bug and I am driving....yes...a MINIVAN!! We are very grateful for these two vehicles as they have allowed us to get 2 of our major items out.

The second big news is our official moving date is set. Nikki and I will fly out January 12th around 6:15 from Nashville! Our church is looking at Sunday evening January 10th to do a commissioning service for us. We would love for anyone who has been reading to be here for that evening. When I get a final confirmation on that date I will post that.

Please continue to pray as January 12th is right around the corner. Specifically, pray for our house to sell and for the financial support process. Pray that we will continue to rely on His strength and rely on His provision.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could be there to see u get commissioned!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are flying out to begin your new adventure on Josiah's 8th bday. A great day it will be :)

    ReplyDelete